4.25.2012

Enjoying the sun

Enjoying the sun by SwampAngel
Enjoying the sun, a photo by SwampAngel on Flickr.
Recipe:
* taken with android stock camera
* sent to PicsArt for cropping and a filter
* add a texture from Kim Klassen I had resized in PicsArt.
* Framed in PicsArt

I have been experimenting with textures by resizing them and putting them in a folder on my SD card in my razor.  I have only found PicsArt that will allow me to add them and adjust the opacity to a photo.  I am searching for an app for the android that will let me blend.
.
Hopefully this will be added to Dave's App Recipe Book Project - April 2012 edition . Awesome photos and recipes to explore.

Here's the before photo:

2 comments:

  1. This is incredible! Thanks for joining in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked back today and he had added you. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete