3.20.2012

Yellow...from where I stand with Recipe

Yellow...from where I stand by SwampAngel

Yellow...from where I stand, a photo by SwampAngel on Flickr.
Recipe:
*take picture with stock camera on Razr
*opened with PicsArt and choose CrossProcessing2
*opened with Vingette and choose the 3:2 black rounded frame
*opened with Flickr (who knew the Flickr app had filters) and 
added the Paris filter.
*the flickr app then added it to my Flickr Acct and then my Twitter Acct.
Very smooth action on the Flickr App's part.

Check out more Mobile Photography Recipes
at 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! And I didn't know that the Flickr app had filters! I'll have to check this out ASAP. (I have a weakness for filters!!!) Thanks so much for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying your apps.

    ReplyDelete